Monday, January 19, 2009

Podcast

This month I started a podcast. It is an absolute blast!! It's basically like doing a radio show. One of my friends Patrick is a wiz on the computer so he is my technical director and helps put it all together. I talk a little politics and news. Also, I'll do an interview each time. Right now I'm doing it monthly and then in June plan on going to twice a month.

If you have iTunes you can subscribe and listen to the podcast here.

Otherwise you can listen to it right here on the blog. I added a player over on the side that says "Listen to Kathy's Podcast." Just click where it says show 1 and then scroll down and click the play button.

I'd love to hear your feedback.

1 comment:

Felicia said...

How fun! I'll have to check back when I have more time to actually listen to the podcast!