Saturday, October 3, 2009

Moving right along

We have moved. We moved into a new house on Labor Day weekend. The one day it decides to rain is the same day we decide to move. We had a lot of help which made it go fast, extra fast because of the rain. :)  This house is bigger then the previous one. It is about 2400 square feet, it has an Arizona room where the kids have their toys and can play. Everyone has adjusted well, even the pets.

Maddie has lost both of her front teeth and has some more loose ones. She is doing good in school and is enjoying her swim class. She also started going back to taekwondo class on Mondays. Which is good for her for the self-confidence.

Ian is as cute as ever. He is still singing his Mamma Mia songs and dancing too. We even have to play the Mamma Mia songs on the ipod in the car so he can sing with them. He got his flu shot the other day and didn't even cry, I was so proud of him.

I started school on the 27th of August. I am going to the University of Phoenix and I love it. I am in constant contact with my enrollment and academic counselor's. I take one class at a time, one day a week. My first class was a goal setting class and I got an A in that one. Now I am taking Intro to Popular American Culture. My teacher is really smart but hasn't started off on the right foot with our class so far. Changed our first assignment at the last minute and then was 40 mins late to the first class. But I think it is going to be a good class.

Kathy is at camp in Tucson right now so it is just me and the kids. I think tomorrow we are going to go to a carnival with the grand parents. I hope everyone is having a great start to the fall season!

If you would like to have our new address just email me (jdy1226@gmail.com) or Kathy (kjkicks@gmail.com).

With love from AZ,

Jessica

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Congrats on the move! Is an Arizona move like a sun room? And you said it's a new house...were you meaning new to you or actually brand new built?? That's so exciting! We are under contract on a house right now and I can't wait to move in! Please send me the new address when you get a chance!

Felicia said...

opps..I meant Arizona room...not Arizona move. What was I thinking?!